The IT Strategy is intended to define a vision and a path to IT transformation, in line with the strategic objectives and the company's business.
Develop an IT strategy is a top-down process that starts with the business needs and also takes into account organizational, technological and compliance aspects.
The development of an IT strategy goes for the construction of a strategic plan and a series of tactical plans that address a project / service portfolio.
IT strategies can affect both the use of new enabling technologies, both the sourcing strategies, and definition of operational models.
solutions and services
• evaluation of alignment of business strategies with the IT ones
• evaluation of sourcing strategies for ICT services
• evaluation of ICT impacts resulting from strategies and solutions of business process outsourcing (BPO)
• design of ICT Future Mode of Operations (FMO) and the gradual transition route from the PMO (Present Mode of Operations)
• feasibility studies on new trends and enabling technologies (cloud computing, mobile computing, social networks, big data, internet of things, dematerialization)
© 2013 ConsIQ - all rights reserved - C.F./ P.I. 06339410489