IT service management
The IT service management is based on the culture of service and is based on service levels (SLAs) defined with its own organization, with the aim of satisfying the most of the needs of internal clients.
The management of ICT services has become a complex activity where IT has to meet the domestic demand.
Whatever the sourcing strategies (make-or-buy), services must be integrated and SLAs defined, and measured, and they have to be in line with the needs of the business.
solutions and services
ConsIQ offers consulting services for:
• carry out assessment on ICT services (service catalog, sourcing contracts, capacity, SLA and OLA, satisfaction survey)
• perform analysis on quality of services (SLA reporting and trouble ticketing analysis)
• assess adherence to standards (ITIL and ISO 20000)
• perform advisory and review of ICT service contracts
• design and implement ICT services
• manage transitions setup and handover of ICT services (transition management)
© 2013 ConsIQ - all rights reserved - C.F./ P.I. 06339410489