Corporate Governance is the management model through which the company is managed and controlled.
The IT Governance is the set of practices, methods and tools for the control and direction of ICT to guarantee the achievement of corporate and business objectives , adding value and balancing the risks.
IT governance is concerned with IT-related goals, IT controls and management of project and IT services. The objectives of IT governance must be constantly aligned with the objectives of corporate governance.
solutions and services
• Studies, projects and services for IT governance according to the COBIT and ISO38500 frameworks.
• Study and implementation of demand / supply management models.
• Program and project management, according to PMI and PRINCE2 standards.
• studies and implementation of models of service management according to ITIL and ISO20000 standards.
• IT budget and spending control (capex and opex).
• evaluations and second opinion on as-is management models.
© 2013 ConsIQ - all rights reserved - C.F./ P.I. 06339410489