The Enterprise Architecture (EA) aims to understand and define the structure of an organization, its business processes, the information systems that support them, the information flows, the technologies used, the geographical locations, its objectives.
The EA therefore represent a company in its entirety for:
• aspects of business (vision, goals, governance)
• operational aspects (organizational structure, processes, data)
• aspects of automation of information (information systems, databases)
• technological infrastructure that support it (networks and systems)
solutions and services
• studies and consulting projects according to the methods TOGAF and Zachman.
• studies and designs:
• Enterprise Information Architecture (EIA)
• Enterprise Technology Architecture (ETA)
• Enterprise Solutions/Systems Architecture (ESA)
© 2013 ConsIQ - all rights reserved - C.F./ P.I. 06339410489